Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4th of July shenanigans!

Hey everyone.

Hope you had a pleasant 4th! And if it was not a holiday for you, hope it was still a good Monday!

I spent the whole day out at the beach, the park, then back to the beach, from noon till 10. Silly me did not think about waking up early on a HOLIDAY to do some exercises beforehand, so I ended up improvising. On the bright side, I finally got to work on my nonexistent tan... one month into Summer, ha!


I brought along some work-out clothes and hula hoops last minute. Managed to do some cardio running and hula-hooping, with some basic stretches, but no serious exercises at all. Would be uncomfortable doing them around family and friends, let alone in a public area with strangers around! (... which is a little ironic, since I have no problem sharing them with thousands of anonymous people online apparently LOL.)


So, if you ever see a twenty-something girl awkwardly doing hula-hoops out in the open somewhere...

♥ Bambi