Friday, October 7, 2016

On stretching... and shoes! (Well, mostly on shoes)

Since my vacation, I have been playing around with my schedule almost daily, trying to just find that sweet spot in time for maximum efficiency in my workouts. On a good day, I am clocking in a little bit over an hour, and that is including warm-ups! So needless to say, progress is slow. This is essentially me and reaching benchmarks...



... for the time being. I have been putting a lot of focus on oversplits and am now doing lunges and these things called overlunges (?). Whatever it takes so I can grab my ankles in a back-bend! A must-have by Winter.

So... since there is not much to say on progress, I will share, instead, something that helps with my morale in these trying times: shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. Hooker heels. Bordellos. High platforms. They never fail to make me gush...


And complimentary video.


♥ Bambi