Monday, September 19, 2016

Apparently my pictures are tasteless...

Update: I just want to THANK each and every one of you who have sent me words of encouragement, whether it was from yesterday or from earlier in my training. It just reaffirms that this community is, in large part, full of good people willing to learn, willing to share, and just willing to be open-minded in our journey to better ourselves. We may share differing views on fitness, but we can all agree that this is no place to demean and pull people down. What makes this place so wonderful to me is that in seeing others actively push themselves towards their goals, it PUSHES me to do so as well. And for that reason, I am not going any where. You all inspire me, and will continue to do so!

Normally I would not give this stuff the time of day; but I have heard from many, both men and women, who have experienced similar things, so I will acknowledge it this one time.

A lot of creepy things derive from this site. Those of us who put ourselves out there risk having our pictures stolen and put up on websites and adverts that we have no association with whatsoever, being stalked on personal sites, and garnering attention from sociopaths who get off on demeaning others.

Lately, I have been getting threatening messages from an individual, or a few individuals. I would not know, since the coward does it anonymously. His latest gem:


To be honest, I am not really that offended, since these are run-of-the-mill nasty remarks. But I AM baffled by what this person could be getting out of doing all this. What thrill could a person get from being so hateful?

Okay, I admit... I am a tiny-bit offended. Not so much by the attacks on my character, but by the attack on my craft and creativity. I do not think my pictures are tasteless at all. So, cordially, a **** you to this individual.

♥ Bambi