Sunday, September 18, 2016

Maintaining an hourglass.

As any woman on here learns, we cannot spot reduce where we want to lose fat. Once one place starts, the others follow. Face, arms, thighs, waist, buttocks. And...


... boobs. I have heard and read of many of my sisters' plight. It is always a constant recitation of alphabets reading backwards. We know our D-C-B-A's very well. But it is one lesson most of us would not mind forgetting!

I now stand at 34-25-35. So in trying to maintain an "hourglass" figure, I am now looking at more crunches (especially side crunches for the oblique muscles to keep the midsection fit), lunges, and some weights to balance out the upper and lower body.


It is, essentially, a fine balancing act. I will win some and I will lose some. But somewhere in that middle ground is a Bust & Buttocks utopia!

♥ Bambi