Monday, August 1, 2016

What is Bambi up to now? Belly-dancing (video)!

So I took the day off today due to waking up with a swollen eyelid yesterday (lol :/ FML), which has not completely disappeared just yet. I went on a hiking trail in the mountains the day before, but I am not sure if that had anything to do with it. So here I am home and blogging. Originally I was not planning to share this other love of mine, but I figure why not.

I am self-taught in most of my hobbies. I seem to enjoy exploring things for myself, whether it be contortionism, yoga, belly dancing... the list goes on. I have taken aerobics and dancing classes before, but there is just something about learning things in solitude. I like the quiet and the personal space. I like learning and cherishing moments, silly and profound ones, at my own pace. This makes me more liable to mistakes... but I think that, in a morbid way, is part of the fun.

The dancing is far from perfect. And as with every thing else, I am working on it... and enjoying it at my own pace! Finally figured out how to record for longer periods too!



♥ Bambi