Tuesday, August 16, 2016

When you do not have a training partner...

... you improvise.

By tumbling against walls.




By getting into awkward "eek!-back-spasm!-how-am-I-going-to-get-out-of-this?!" situations on a weekly basis. (Pictured: Yoga Scorpion pose)


But I would not have it any other way.

Yes, having someone around with similar interests to help motivate and push me would probably not be so bad. And yes, I have lost count of the amount of times I thought "screw-this-I'm-having-ice-cream-LOTS-N-LOTS-of-it" when I was not getting the results I wanted. BUT through the thick of it, I have learned some valuable personal perseverance and self-discipline, that go beyond these workouts and these pink walls. Standing on my own two feet (or having my feet in the air :D), and not having to rely on someone as a crutch is a wonderful thing.

♥ Bambi